What are the Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Although cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as ways to compile long-term records of individuals' browsing histories.
Types of cookies
Cookies may be used to remember the information about the user who has visited a website in order to show relevant content in the future.
There are diferent types of cookies:
- Session cookie
- Persistent cookie
- Secure cookie
- Third-party cookie
SECURITY AND PRIVACY on our website
Our website complies with the 157. Rule of Law ZEKom-1 and the data protection laws and take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
Which cookies are used on our website?
Below is a full list of the cookies that we use:
1. Necessary cookies:
Necessary cookies are cookies that a site needs to function properly. Based on the information in these cookies, the operation and display our website adapts to you. For this purpose, we use the following cookies:
- sess: cookie stores information about the language in which the user browse the site. The validity of the cookie expires when you close your browser.
- nakup: cookie stores information about selected items in your Shoping Cart . The validity of the cookie is 10 months.
2. Tracking cookies
The operators of our site want to know where our visitors are kept on the site, which individual contents are most popular and where do you come to our site. This is usually the only contact with our visitors. For this reason, we record statistics views. On the basis of cookies, which are loaded on your computer, you can know whether you are coming to us for the first time, or you are our regular visitor. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics, which uses the following cookies:
- __utma: stores each user's amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit. The validity of a cookie is set to two years.
- __utmb: used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts, and approximately ends. The validity of a cookie is set to 30 minutes.
- __utmc: used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts, and approximately ends. The validity of the cookie expires when you close your browser.
- __utmv: used for user-custom variables in Analytics.
- __utmz: stores where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link). The validity of a cookie is set to 6 months.
Google does not personally identify anyone on the basis of this record.
3. Third-party cookies (cookies set by other websites through this site)
We want to provide interesting and engaging content on our website. On a number of pages we use 'plug ins' or embedded media. For example, we embed YouTube videos and Issuu documents. The suppliers of these services may also set cookies on your device when you visit the pages where we have used this type of content. These are known as 'third-party' cookies.
- issuu.com: helps recognize your browser and the history of interaction in connection with advertising. The validity of the cookies is set to 10 years.
- flash.quantserve.com: uses flash player. The validity of the cookie is set to 18 months.
- travelsim.postaffiliatepro.com: The validity of the cookies is set to 10 years.
Can I fully avoid loading of cookies?
If you do not want cookies to be placed on your computer from our website, you can turn this option off in your browser.